Lather ⭐ Rinse ⭐ Repeat
Pamper your senses with the luxurious Goat Milk Soap! Rich lather and skin-loving ingredients will leave your skin feeling clean and soft while premium fragrance and essential oils tantalize your senses. Handcrafted with years of precision and passion, every bar promises a delightful bathing experience with a beautiful color, design, and feel. Enjoy some "me" time with this decadent soap.
Weight - 4.5 oz bar - soap is hand-cut and may vary slightly in weight.
Reducing Waste - As part of our ongoing efforts to reduce waste, we will be shipping your soap without packaging, unless you indicate otherwise in the order notes. Please note that for wholesale orders, the products will be automatically wrapped and labeled, unless specified otherwise in the order notes.
- Olive Oil: Rich in antioxidants that help protect skin against free radicals. It also contains oleic acids and polyphenols that help prevent wrinkles and sagging of skin and reduce aging spots. rich source of vitamins, minerals, and enzymes that are important for looking and feeling your best. Olive oil has a lot of antioxidants, as well as vitamins A and E, which are good for your skin.
- Coconut Oil: Lauric acid, which is a saturated fatty acid, helps improve skin appearance by reducing inflammation and keeping the skin hydrated. The oil can also help to protect the skin from damage caused by free radicals. In addition, coconut oil has been shown to increase collagen production, which can help to reduce the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines.
- Tallow: Tallow possesses an amino acid profile that closely resembles the fundamental composition of our own skin. As a result, your skin readily recognizes and absorbs it upon application.
- Sunflower Oil: Chock full of Vitamins A, B, D and E and is super high in Oleic acid which makes it moisturizing and conditioning. It’s rich in antioxidants and packed with essential fatty acids and Vitamin E. Suitable for all skin types, this oil is especially helpful in repairing dry, weather-damaged skin.
- Shea Butter: Provides intense nourishment for healthy-looking skin.
- Castor Oil: It increases lather in the soap which a imparts rich and creamy texture leaving a very bubbly feel. Castor oil is a humectant, i.e., it keeps our skin aptly moisturized.
Tallow, coconut oil, olive oil, rice bran oil, castor seed oil, sunflower oil, goat's milk, kaolin clay, colloidal oatmeal, fragrance & skin-safe colorants.
- Top - Lemon, Green, Herbal
- Middle - Eucalyptus, Lavender, Geranium, Rose
- Bottom - Violet, Musk, Tonka Bean