Made with all-natural plant-based oils our soaps will leave your skin clean and moisturized. This handmade soap is good for your skin, gentle enough to use every day.
- Phthalate, sulfate, petroleum, and paraben-free
- Cruelty-free, never tested on animals
- To get the most out of your soap, allow it to dry between uses.
- With handmade products, color and design will vary from bar to bar
- Handcrafted in small batches for quality control
This purchase is for one 4.5 - 5.0 oz bar.
Handcut soap may vary slightly from bar to bar.
Ingredients: olive oil, rice bran, organic coconut oil, avocado oil, mango butter, castor oil, kaolin clay, goat milk, pink himalayan salt, fragrance & mica.
To help your soap last longer, we recommend using a soap saver or dish that will allow the handmade soap to dry between uses.
Did you know that handmade soap has naturally occurring glycerin as a byproduct of the saponification process? Well, it does, and that commodity is so valuable that it is stripped from commercial bar soap and sold as a separate product, Glycerin. Glycerin is a wonderful humectant that draws moisture to the skin. That's why handmade soaps are far less drying to your skin than commercially processed soap.