Our soaps are handcrafted from scratch with all-natural, plant-based oils that make a gentle bar with simple designs. The nourishing properties of these plant-based oils are preserved by using the cold-process method like your grandma did, only better. Our soaps are gentle and will leave your skin feeling clean, soft & moisturized.
- Phthalate and sulfate-free
- Cruelty-free, never tested on animals
- To get the most out of your soap and help it last longer, we recommend using a soap saver or dish that will allow the handmade soap to dry between uses.
- With handmade products, color and design will vary from bar to bar
- Handcrafted in small batches for quality control.
4.5 - 5.0 oz (Net Weight) - soap is hand-cut and may vary slightly in weight.
Olive oil, organic coconut oil, organic and sustainably grown palm oil, sunflower oil, castor seed oil, shea butter, pink Himalayan salt, rose clay, goat milk, and dead sea salt on top.
In our efforts to "go green" we have upgraded our packaging to a biodegradable film that will decompose into biomass in a span of 18-24 months.
Handmade soap has naturally occurring glycerin as a byproduct of the saponification process. That commodity is so valuable that it is stripped from commercial bar soap and sold as a separate product. Glycerin is a wonderful humectant that draws moisture to the skin and that's why handmade soaps are far less drying than commercially processed soaps.