Caring for your candle
Elegant and sophisticated, candles are the perfect finishing touch to any home's décor, not only for their lovely scents, but also for the cozy candlelight they provide. To help you get the most out of your candles here are a few tips and warnings:
- When lighting your candle for the first time, please let it burn for at least a couple hours. This will help prevent tunneling in your candle.
- Do not burn your candle for more than 4 hour intervals.
- Trim, trim, trim your wick to 1/4" before each burn. This helps to prevent mushrooming and unnecessary smoke as well as helps the candle to burn safer and longer. NOTHING will help your candle last longer than trimming the wick before each burn.
- Do not leave your candle unattended.
- Discard your candle when there's about 1/2" of wax in the bottom. Your candle is burning at its hottest at this point and is not safe.
- Always keep your candle out of reach of children and pets.
- Do not extinguish your candle with water.
- Do the planet a favor and recycle your jar when you're done.
Candle burn times
Candle burn times can vary depending on several variables. Placement of the candle, drafty areas and not trimming your wick. Placing your candle in a drafty area will cause it to burn slight faster. Also keeping your wick trimmed to 1/4" will help extend the life of your candle. An untrimmed wick will definitely cause a candle to burn hotter which will burn faster.
Burn times can vary based on usage and how you let them burn.
How to use Sugar Scrubs
While in the shower, massage the scrub into wet skin using gentle, circular motions, then rinse off with warm water. For external use only. If irritation occurs, discontinue use. Not for use on sensitive or private areas.
About our other products
Details coming soon.