Order & Shipping Lead Times
Orders are typically processed in 1-3 business days, assuming products are in stock. Shipping lead time depends on method you selected at check out. If there are any issues that will delay your order, we will reach out to you and reset the expectation.
Do you do custom or wholesale order?
Yes! Please submit your request by clicking the Wholesale tab and submit the application for either wholesale or custom orders. We will happily contact you to discuss pricing and options.
Do you ship world-wide?
Unfortunately, we do not ship world-wide at this time. We only ship to the lower 48 contiguous states
I have mistakenly given you the wrong address! Can you send a replacement?
It is your responsibility, as the buyer, to make sure your address is correct and if a mistake has been made, you need to notify us ASAP via the contact us page. If your order has not shipped we will be happy to update the order. If the order has already shipped and is returned to us, we will invoice you for the shipping cost and resend the package to the correct address.
How do I care for my candles?
Getting the most out of your candle
Elegant and sophisticated, candles are the perfect finishing touch to any home's décor, not only for their lovely scents, but also for the cozy candlelight they provide. To help you get the most out of your candles here are a few tips and warnings:
- When lighting your candle for the first time, please let it burn for at least a couple hours. This will help prevent tunneling in your candle.
- Do not burn your candle for more than 4 hour intervals.
- Trim, trim, trim your wick to 1/4" before each burn. This helps to prevent mushrooming and unnecessary smoke as well as helps the candle to burn safer and longer. NOTHING will help your candle burn better or last longer than trimming the wick to about 1/4" before each burn.
- Do not leave your candle unattended.
- Discard your candle when there's about 1/2" of wax in the bottom. Your candle is burning at its hottest at this point and is not safe.
- Always keep your candle out of reach of children and pets.
- Do not extinguish your candle with water.
- Do the planet a favor and recycle your jar when you're done.
Candle burn times
Candle burn times can vary depending on several variables. Placement of the candle, drafty areas and not trimming your wick. Placing your candle in a drafty area will cause it to burn slight faster. Also keeping your wick trimmed to 1/4" will help extend the life of your candle. An untrimmed wick will definitely cause a candle to burn hotter which will burn faster.
Burn times can vary based on usage and how you let them burn.
How do I keep my candles looking their best?
Candles may discolor when they are exposed to intense light for extended periods of time. We do not recommend displaying your candles in direct sunlight, fluorescent lighting or other strong illumination. It's best to store your candles in a cool, dry place if they will be stored for an extended period of time.